Welcome to Lex Research Hub.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The use of this website i.e. www.lexresearchhub.com is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements
- We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- We are not liable for content published on the www.lexresearchhub.com by users of the website. If any such content shows to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is intentionally intended to upset other users
- From consistently this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
- We provide information only through www.lexresearchhub.com we are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any defamatory, unlawful, obscene, harmful, offensive, or other objectionable content on the website.
- We reserve the right to disable, delete and restrict your account
- Lex Research Hub does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Lex Research Hub
- When you join Lex Research Hub, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with our premium services. While registering, you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information.
- . You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Your use of this website i.e. lexresearchhub.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in WEST BENGAL.