Tamilnad Mercantile Bank hiring LLB graduate for recruitment as a Law Officer, 2019. To become familiar with the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Law) at TMB. Please read and follow all the details, information and instructions carefully.
- Opening date for Registering Online e-application till – 06/02/2019
- Closing date for registering Online e-application on or before – 16/02/2019
Educational Qualification of a candidate a Graduate or Post Graduate in Law with at least 50% marks.
Experience: Practicing as an Advocate for a period of not less than 4 years in Civil/DRT cases in any court. Persons having work experience in a Bank or Financial Institution for at least 2 years as an officer in legal department will be given preference.
The candidate should not be exceeding 35 years as on 31.12.2018.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES OF THIS POST:
- Follow up of court cases/DRT cases and guiding the branches in relation to the cases.
- Liaoning with our panel advocates for smooth conducting of court cases and monitoring their performance.
- Conducting of legal audit for borrowal accounts.
- Assisting the authorized officer in the SARAFAESI Act proceedings.
- Verifying the draft plaints and formats to be filed before courts.
- Follow-up of criminal cases in various courts and police stations.
- Preparation of legal notices and documents for various legal processes related to Bank.
PAY AND ALLOWANCES:
The Selected candidates shall be posted in Assistant Manager (Scale-I) cadre. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/8 – 43330.
HOW TO APPLY?
The candidate can fill up online e-application CLICK HERE.
The printed hard copy of the e-application along with enclosures stated above should reach us within 5 days from the date of online e-application registration and in any case not later than 21/02/2019.
The cover containing the printed e-application with enclosures should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Law Officer” and it should be sent within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing not later than 21/02/2019 to The General Manager Human Resources Development Department Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road Thoothukudi 628 002.
FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE.
FILL UP THE ONLINE E-APPLICATION CLICK HERE.
FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE.