Lex Research Hub Representative Program
Lex Research Hub is an online learning platform for the scholar, founded with an objective to provide study materials, job related information, information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the competitive examinations and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences and professionals.
We have future plan to publish journal relating to social issues. And we also have plan to organise various virtual competitions for practical knowledge.
The representative program is one of our initiatives to enhance the skill of the students, young faculty members, lawyers, corporate leaders and bureaucrat.
Our representative program recognizes and awards enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated persons by providing them the opportunity to represent Lex Research Hub on their institution.
- Campus Ambassador
- News Reporter
- Content Writer
- Editor (study materials)
- Editor (journal)
- Social Media Manager
- Multi task
Benefit of becoming a Representative
Becoming a Campus Representative of Lex Research Hub is a matter of pride and comes with loads of benefits & responsibility. Some of them are mentioned below;
- Certificate as a Campus Representative, which will add value to your resume.
- An amazing opportunity to become Marketing Manager of Lex Research Hub.
- Being a Student Ambassador will give you excellent work experiences and the opportunity to develop a range of skills, including communication with a variety of people, presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to Interact and network with new people from your Law School or University and some of the best legal minds in India and have doing that.
- Opportunity to distinguish yourself from the crowd. You can credit yourself as a Lex Research Hub Representative in your email signatures, LinkedIn profile, blogs, personal pages etc.
Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
What are we looking for Representative?
As our Campus Representative, you will be part of our integral team and will assist in enlarging our networks. We are looking for law students who are:
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Be a Lex Research Hub Representative in your institution.
- Inform Lex Research Hub regarding various sponsorships available for any events organized by his/her institution.
- Involved with student organizations, communities and activities and have held leadership positions in those.
- An active Facebook or Google+ user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- Interested in meeting and networking new people and apprising them about Lex Research Hub and the products and services it offers.
How to apply?
if you are interested in becoming the part of this organization, please send your updated C.V at email@example.com.